Vertex continually innovates our products—and our annual conference. Each year, we introduce new and different approaches to deliver even more value to attendees.
This year, we are expanding the number of sessions about Vertex Cloud, including sessions that explore implementation considerations and deployment options. We’ve added new sessions for IT professionals. We’re also introducing a Communication Services Special Interest Group designed to provide a forum to discuss key trends in tax legislation affecting communication service providers, current tax issues, and how Vertex Indirect Tax O Series can help. In addition, there will be sessions to address the latest trends in technology, including blockchain and robotics, and how these leading edge ideas may change the role of the tax professional.
New Sessions Added for IT Professionals
Corporate tax is in constant motion. Changing compliance requirements. Disruptive business models. And growing demand for strategic support. You can’t stop change, but you can help lead through it.
We’ve added new sessions for IT professionals where users and developers can share ideas about how to improve current processes, evolve tax automation and better manage and leverage tax data. From automated deployments to regression testing, these new sessions are an opportunity to share challenges and explore compelling strategies and solutions:
- Implementing High Availability for Vertex O Series - IT200
- Data Movement: Vertex Best Practices - IT400
- Strategies for Vertex O Series Regression Testing - IT500
- High Availability and Load Balancing - IT700
More of What You Like
Check out the features we're bringing back for 2018:
ExchangeXtra makes it easy to:
- View and update your personalized agenda
- Search all conference sessions and speaker bios
- Record your attendance to earn CPE credits
- Participate in voting/polling/surveys
- Exchange business cards with other attendees
- Play games and earn points for a chance to win prizes
- Capture presentations and collateral in your virtual briefcase
- Find your way with access to conference maps
- Sync your LinkedIn profile
- Learn more about conference sponsors
Structured to be more interactive, our Flash sessions will again spark knowledge throughout the conference. Each session will give you a brief introduction to a new solution or a quick update on a topic of interest. No need to register—just show up for an information-packed 20 minutes.
People’s Choice for Innovation
Once again, we're revealing the 2018 Vertex Innovation Award winners—and sharing their stories—before the event. And, we’re asking for your help in selecting the “People’s Choice”—the best of the best. Attend Vertex Exchange so you’ll have a chance to cast your vote!
Whether you want to gather with a few people or dine and network with a larger group, the meal room will be the perfect place to grab a bite—and a great conversation—with other attendees.
Will this be your first time attending Exchange? Would you like a Vertex Buddy to help you find your way around, navigate the list of sessions and help you connect with other attendees with similar interests? Vertex Buddies are here to help first time attendees - request yours during registration!