Vertex continually innovates our products—and our annual conference. Each year, we introduce new and different approaches to deliver even more value to attendees. Be sure to check back to see what will be new at Exchange 2018.
More of What You Like
Check out the features we brought back for 2017:
ExchangeXtra makes it easy to:
- View and update your personalized agenda
- Search all conference sessions and speaker bios
- Record your attendance to earn CPE credits
- Participate in voting/polling/surveys
- Exchange business cards with other attendees
- Play games and earn points for a chance to win prizes
- Capture presentations and collateral in your virtual briefcase
- Find your way with access to conference maps
- Sync your LinkedIn profile
- Learn more about conference sponsors
For more information on how to get the most out of your conference experience using ExchangeXtra, click here.
Structured to be more interactive, our Flash sessions will again spark knowledge throughout the conference. Each session will give you a brief introduction to a new solution or a quick update on a topic of interest. No need to register—just show up for an information-packed 20 minutes.
People’s Choice for Innovation
Once again, we're revealing the 2017 Vertex Innovation Award winners—and sharing their stories—before the event. And, we’re asking for your help in selecting the “People’s Choice”—the best of the best. Attend Vertex Exchange so you’ll have a chance to cast your vote!
Whether you want to gather with a few people or dine and network with a larger group, the meal room will be the perfect place to grab a bite—and a great conversation—with other attendees.
Will this be your first time attending Exchange, or are you a conference veteran? Would you like a Vertex Buddy to help you find your way around, navigate the list of sessions and help you connect with other attendees with similar interests? No matter what your level of conference experience, Vertex Buddies are here to help.